We will evaluate projects listed on the comprehensive and regular FinanceX, the coins need to ensure quality standards and meet the demand of the FinanceX community. In the case of coins that do not meet these standards will be re-evaluated and delisted by the team.
Here are the factors for us to review and decide to delist projects based on:
- Violation of commitments and terms in the contract.
- The level of development activities of the project.
- User community.
- Regular reviews do not guarantee quality standards.
- Projects that violate the law.
Based on the above criteria, we decided to delist and stop trading all below trading coins/tokens from 07:00 am (GMT + 7) on February 19, 2020:
- BTC/FNX, ETH/FNX, LTC/FNX, ETC/FNX, BCH/FNX.
- IOST/VND, OMG/VND, QKC/VND, STORJ/VND.
- CELR/IDR, ENJ/IDR, FET/IDR, IOST/IDR, OMG/IDR, QKC/IDR, STORJ/IDR, WTC/IDR, ZEC/IDR, ZIL/IDR, ZRX/IDR.
- BAT/BTC, ENJ/BTC, IOST/BTC, LINK/BTC, OMG/BTC, QKC/BTC, STORJ/BTC, WTC/BTC, ZEC/BTC, ZIL/BTC, ZRX/BTC.
- All purchases will be automatically canceled after the transaction stops on each respective pair of transactions.
- To view your property after the stopped transaction , visit the “Asset management” section.
- The withdrawal of these coins and tokens from FinanceX will be supported until 07:00 am (GMT + 7) on March 10, 2020.
Thanks for your support!