DIVIDEND PROMOTION POLICY (STAKING)
FinanceX offers a dividend preference program (Staking). In particular, the shareholders who choose to participate in this program will be paid the minimum monthly dividends as detailed in the table below:
|Details||Package values 1000$ – 5000$||Package values over 5000$||Valid period|
|Dividend||Yes||Yes||Once applying done|
|Dividend rate/ investment package valuation||15%/year||20%/year||In the first 3 months (Oct, Nov, Dec) for investors apply Staking before November 11,2019.|
|Dividend rate/ investment package valuation||Flexible (at least 8,5%/year)||Flexible (at least 10,5%/year)||From Jan 2020 until overdate one year since the time applying Staking.|
|Dividend Payment time||November 11,2019||November 11,2019|
|Dividend Payment time from Jan 2020||Last day monthly||Last day monthly|
|Investors buy FNXS after November 11,2019 will be charged at 0.06$/FNXS||From November 11,2019|
|Dividend payment method||USDT||USDT|
*Adjustment and supplement policy on October 29, 2019.
Conditions of participation:
- Commitment to hold all FNXS in the account, not transferable during the term of commitment. The number of shares registered for the program will allow transfer at the end of the maturity.
- Only applicable to shareholders owning an investment of USD 5,000 or more.
- Registration time: from October 10, 2019 to November 11, 2019. After this period, FinanceX will not accept more members until the next program.
1. All accounts wishing to participate in the Staking program need KYC with the full information as required from FinanceX here.
2. Time to pay dividends:
- The last day of every month.
- Dividends will be paid into USDT wallet on FinanceX (https://financex.io).
3. How to calculate the value of FNXS in USD for Staking:
- The reference price for calculating the Staking package value is the average price of all FNXS purchase transactions during the period of STO sales and purchases on the OTC exchange.
- FinanceX will convert investor’s FNXS value into USD to perform Staking by the following formula:
4. FinanceX reserves the right to change the policies and regulations in this program based on the company’s business plan. We will notify by email to the program participants when there are any changes.
Thanks for your support!