Common errors

System Login Error What should you do when you entered the correct information but the system shows error? If you enter all of your email and password information correctly, but still can not access your trading account, you can try following instructions: Clear the browser’s cache and cookies that are […]

What is FinanceX?

FinanceX is Founded in 2018 by experts in technology industry and supported by financial institutions from Japan, Singapore and USA. FinanceX is a world-class cryptocurrency exchange providing multiple transaction with fiat (local currency). At FinanceX, traders can buy or sell, manage digital assets in local currency without any trouble with  […]

LAUNCHING FINANCEX EXCHANGE (Closed)

Lauching date            : August 20, 2018 Time for registration : Start from August 14, 2018 via website: https://financex.io AIRDROPS FinanceX will give 1000 BONUS FNX TOKENS to the first 3000 registered members, their share of 12 BILLION vnd immediately after registration on August 14, 2018. REFERRAL […]

Why was my withdrawal canceled?

The most common reasons are: Canceled withdraws most often occur due to the user not confirming the withdrawal through a link in the email dispatched to the email address linked to the user’s FinanceX account. Users have 45 minute to confirm their withdrawal requests before the withdrawal is automatically canceled. […]

Minimum Withdrawals

Why is there a minimum for withdrawals? In highly active cryptocurrency wallets such as FinanceX’s hot wallets, the number of inputs coming in (deposits) and going out (withdrawals) is enormous. In times of high activity, many small wallet inputs and outputs cause technical delays and users have to wait longer […]

Can I use my FinanceX account as a wallet to make purchases from?

No, FinanceX wallet are only designed for trading. They are not developed, nor are they intended to replace local wallets. Local wallets are suited for broadcasting transactions for general purpose use, including making purchases. If you intend to make routine payments or time-sensitive transactions, you must use a local wallet. FinanceX wallets are not designed […]

FinanceX Referral Program Guide

Access to FinanceX website Click “Account” Click “Referral” Click on the icon next to the link to copy Send a link to a friend or share a link via facebook or twiter If someone registers via the referrer’s link and trades on the FinanceX Exchange, the referrer will get a […]

Fee Trading on FinanceX

  Type Reduced Fee Conditions Normal 0%   VIP 1 25% Total volume 15 billion/month VIP 2 50% Total volume 30 billion/month VIP 3 75% Total volume 50 billion/month (Important partners)   EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE

How to handle order exceptions

If your order has not executed: Please check the price of the open order and verify whether if it has matched counterparty (bid/ask) price and volume or not. If you would like to expedite it, you can consider canceling the open order and submit a new order with a more […]

Deposit does not arrive

The exchange I am sending to FinanceX from shows that my transaction completed, why haven’t I received anything on FinanceX? A withdrawal marked as “completed” or “success” on an exchange does not mean that the transaction has fully processed to the receiving exchange – it simply means that the transaction […]